SUMMER AVAILABILITY: PLEASE NOTE - as at 9th December 2017 -
our main cottage is available from 9/1/18 to 14/1/18 inclusive, then again from 20/1/18.
Our 'Little Finchley' (refer below for details, and this is also pet friendly) motel style unit is available from 4/1 to 13/1/18 inclusive, then again from 15/1/18.
At Finchley B&B we aim to provide a comfortable and relaxing environment with enough space to wander around and enjoy the views of the hills and large dam nearby, see kangaroos and wallabies grazing, and the abundance of native birdlife that frequents the area.
Your MAIN COTTAGE accommodation includes the following:
* Bedroom 1 - queen size bed and built in robes
* Bedroom 2 - twin beds
* Living and dining areas
* separate kitchen with pantry and fridge stocked with breakfast items such as bread, butter, cereals, milk, fruit juice, fresh fruit, yoghurt, plunger (and instant) coffee, an assortment of teas, bacon, tomatoes, and fresh home-laid eggs
* walk-in shower (baby bath available upon request)
* separate toilet
* free wi-fi, TV, iPod docking station
* fold-out sofa bed for an extra guest
* reverse-cycle air-conditioning
* electric blankets
* 3m deep covered verandah with BBQ, comfy cane seating and al fresco dining table and benches
* artworks of Jervis Bay beaches on the walls
* a good selection of books, board games and dvds to choose from
* towels and linen provided
* a second, full bathroom# may be made available to larger groups by negotiation
(# please note, this includes shower over bath).
LITTLE FINCHLEY (motel style smaller unit):
This is our smaller budget style unit available for short stays or convenient overnight stops. This includes separate entrance with private gated deck, small sitting room with TV, kettle, toaster, bar fridge, Continental breakfast provisions, QS bed in separate bedroom, and full size bathroom with shower over bath. If this is likely to suit your needs better, please feel free to enquire.
Wandandian offers several options for dining in or take-away. The Blue Dog Café, open 7 days till 7pm in winter (8pm, summer), offers great value meals and take away; also, Dimitri's Mediterranean restaurant, which offers a more formal dining experience for lunch and dinner most days, plus breakfasts in summer, and a take-away menu.
Just 5 minutes north, Bewong Roadhouse offers a charming little restaurant including great breakfasts, and only 10 minutes away, take-away and home-delivered pizzas, seafood and hot snacks from Luci's at Basin View; also a good selection of eateries in Huskisson, The Pelican at St Georges Basin, plus, 25 minutes to the South, the world-renowned Rick Stein at Bannisters, at Mollymook.